Resources for Family Financial Education
The University of Wisconsin-Extension provides resources for family financial education. Links are provided for family budgeting, setting up a spending plan, tracking your spending, savings, and other useful resources. Contact Kathy Hetzel, Rock County Family Living Educator, email@example.com, if you have suggestions for additional resources.
- Instructions for Using The Money Plan (Word doc, 1 page, 14 KB)
- The Money Plan Chart (Excel doc, 1 page, 13 KB)
- Expenses Spreadsheet (Excel doc, 1 page, 14 KB)
- UW-Extension Home and Family webpage, emphasis on financial topics
- A Cooperative Extension Basic Investing 11-Unit Home Study Course, updated in 2008
- Official Social Security webpage
- U.S. Savings Bonds/Federal Treasury
- Resources for Saving
- Annual Credit Report.com is your direct link to checking your credit report three times a year!
- A victim of identify theft? The Federal Trade Commission has suggestions Identity Theft Recovery
Thinking of Retirement