2016 Updated Implements of Husbandry Information and Rock County permit application


For the most recent information with regards to Implements of Husbandry and Permitting Requirements please see http://fyi.uwex.edu/ioh/

The Rock County Public Works Department website is where you will find printable application forms and maps of county road classifications


For further assistance please contact Nick Baker – UW Extension Agriculture Agent, 608-757-5698 or nick.baker@ces.uwex.edu

Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share