UW-Extension Family Living Programs respond to community needs with research-based education and programs that support Wisconsin families and communities.
Rock County UW-Extension Family Living Program focuses on three major program areas/goals.
Major programs include:
Improving the health, nutrition and physical activity of residents
- Rock County StrongWomen™
- Fit Families Rock
- Little Steps Big Changes
- Nutrition & Health Programs
- Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program
Broadening the capacity of StrongWomen™ in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin StrongWomen™ trainings
- Childcare Education
- Parent and Family Education
- Rock County Community Baby Shower
- Family Financial Education