Partner Agencies


FoodWIse Partner Agencies

Rock County UW-Extension FoodWIse partners with these agencies to provide nutrition education to income eligible clients.

FoodWIse is funded by the USDA Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP and Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program – EFNEP. SNAP/FoodShare helps families buy the food they need for good health. Visit to learn how to apply for food assistance or call (608) 741-3400.
An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements.
Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share